I've combined two meme's. One from All Because I Fell in Love and one from Farm Fresh.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? If it's a "regular" shaped present, I'll wrap it...if not it goes in a gift bag.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving...except for this year I put it up the weekend before just to get it done.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the weekend after New Years.
5. Hot chocolate or apple cider? Apple Cider
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Nothing stands out in my mind...that's horrible!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mel
9. Easiest person to buy for? K
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Once again, nothing stands out in my mind.
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas card? MAIL
12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I catch sales throughout the year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Who hasn't?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? The peanut butter cookies with the kisses in them.
16. Clear lights or colored? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas songs? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends on the weather...
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Yes
20. Angel or star on top of the tree? Neither...it's a Santa.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Depends where we are Christmas Eve. If at home, we open one present and then the rest Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds!!!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm really into the light blue and red combo.
24. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog...but the salted carmel hot chocolate from Starbucks is pretty tasty.
25.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap
26. Do you hang mistletoe? No
27. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? There is something other than desserts????
28.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember
29. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? White lights, Hallmark Santa and Mischievous kitten ornaments, family ornaments and some colored balls. A santa on top because I have never found an angel or star that I really liked.
30. Snow. Love it or dread it? Had my share of it growing up in IL. Don't care if I ever see another snow shovel...
31. Can you ice skate? Yep
32. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Being with family/friends.
33. What is your favorite holiday tradition? The Advent calendar
34. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Both
35. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? Yuck...unless they're crushed on peppermint bark!
36. What do you want for Christmas? Amazon gift cards...I want to save up for a Dyson Animal and a new Nikon. Funky scarf, Definitely Maybe DVD and a K-cup holder/tower thing...
37. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? An annual party...no, but usually there's one or two that we are invited to (they just aren't an annual thing).
38. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? Depends where we are.
39. Do you own a Santa hat? Did...Added it to the donate bag this year...it never gets used.
40. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? S, K and whatever family we are with.
If you'd like to join in...you're tagged.